Shipping & Returns
Order Processing and Home Delivery
- Our delivery coverage is within 50-miles of a Costco Wholesale Warehouse (some exceptions apply). To confirm availability in your area, enter the delivery zip code at the top of the item page.
- Your order will be shipped from one of our Costco Logistics Fulfillment Centers or from a Supplier Distribution Center. We do not ship from or to Costco Wholesale warehouses.
- Please confirm your phone number, email address, and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
- Select your delivery date at checkout. If scheduling is not available during checkout, the carrier will contact you to set up an appointment with a delivery window.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an email stating that Costco.com has received your order.
- The night before your delivery appointment, approximately 6-9PM local time, you will receive an automated call from Costco Logistics, or the assigned carrier, at the primary phone number listed on your order providing you with a two hour delivery window.
- SMS text opt-in is available at checkout, under Order Contact Information. If selected, you will also receive a text message the night prior to delivery and the morning of the scheduled delivery.
- All orders must take delivery within 10 days after contact from the delivery agent. If the delivery agent is unable to reach you after multiple attempts, your order may be returned to inventory and refunded to your original form of payment.
If a disposal, recycling or e-waste fee or tax is applicable in your state, this will be applied to your order and collected at checkout.
Delivery and Installation
- Delivery & set up/connection can only occur at the time of your scheduled delivery appointment and must meet the installation requirements listed below.
- Connection of the product to existing utilities is limited, can vary based upon your home and must comply with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code and the National Electric Code.
- Our delivery and complex installation teams are required to install anti-tip brackets on certain appliances, at no additional cost to our members. Refusal of anti-tip bracket installation will result in drop-off delivery only and no connections will be completed.
- Delivery agents are not licensed carpenters, plumbers or electricians. No modifications can be made to the home, countertops, walls, cabinetry or backsplash and we do not provide plumbing or electrical services. Commercial or built-in appliances cannot be installed, removed or hauled away
- If proper electrical outlets, gas or water supply shut-off valves, or venting sources are not available or located directly behind the appliance at the time of delivery, a complete installation will not be possible.
- Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser’s property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
- Recipients must be home at time of delivery. An adult, 18 years or older, will need to be present during delivery.
Complex Installation Appliances (dishwashers, OTR microwaves and some gas appliances)
- Delivery and complex installation will require two separate appointments.
- Every effort will be made to have the appointments occur on the same day.
- The complex installation contractor (not the delivery agent) will be responsible for the haul away of existing appliances.
- Haul away at time of delivery is an option, only if the member uninstalls existing appliance and removes it from opening prior to the arrival of the delivery agent.
Haul Away Service
- Haul away service is included with appliance purchase.
- Built-in appliances can only be hauled away when uninstalled by the member prior to the arrival of the delivery event.
- Please visit Samsung.com/us/support/ or call 1-800-SAMSUNG / 1-800-726-7864 from 8:00 AM to Midnight Monday to Friday, from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM, Saturday and Sunday (Eastern).